Product not available in Australia
An all new joint supplement containing Greenlipped™ Mussel powder and Hyaluronic Acid.
Technyflex® HA Canine contains the New Zealand Greenlipped Mussel you know and trust from original Technyflex® Canine, plus the added benefit of Hyaluronic Acid.
Hyaluronic Acid is manufactured in the body and is present in all types of connective tissues and organs. The highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid are found in synovial fluid.
Synovial fluid is the gummy fluid found in healthy joints that keeps the joints moving smoothly and pain-free. Hyaluronic acid is the major component of synovial fluid and is crucial to maintaining its viscosity and preventing fluid loss from the articular cavity. Unfortunately, as your dog ages, or, if he or she has joint damage or joint disease like arthritis, the synovial fluid in the joints will decrease. This results in bone moving on bone within the joint which is very painful and can cause mobility issues.
In fact, 20% of dogs over the age of 1 experience some type of arthritis or joint issue, while 90% of senior dogs have arthritis. Large breeds, working dogs, and dogs that compete in agility or field trials can develop joint issues sooner. The most common places for dogs to experience arthritis-related pain and stiffness are in their hips, knees, lower back, and wrists.
The good news is that the nutrition in Technyflex® Canine HA offers a very effective and safe way to improve the health of your dog's joints while reducing pain and improving their movement.
- 100% natural Greenlipped Mussel meat with no shells, fillers, or additives.
- Rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids (DHA, ALA, EPA, ETA) scientifically proven to reduce joint inflammation, as well as improving other inflammation-related issues such as ulcerative colitis and stomach inflammation. Omega-3's can also improve skin conditions and make your dog's coat healthy and shiny.
- More effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin, ibuprofen, or other brands of greenlipped mussel.
- Highest quality human grade hyaluronic acid (HA) supports lubricating and cushioning properties of synovial fluid in the joints to improve joint function and mobility.
- Multiple research studies indicate that hyaluronic acid is effective at treating synovitis (inflammation in the joint lining), joint pain - especially knee pain, inflammation, and improving strength of muscles around the knee.
- Unlike NSAID's which can have many dangerous side effects and are not safe for long-term use, there are no known side effects associated with taking Technyflex® HA Canine.
A natural product for dogs
Technyflex® HA Canine is a natural product for dogs that may relieve sore and inflamed joints, arthritic symptoms, and is known for its anti-inflammatory activity. It is a natural alternative to NSAIDs.
- Natural Pain Relief
- High Nutritional Benefits
Technyflex® also may help reduce the symptoms of musculo skeletal conditions, hip dysplasia, and elbow dysplasia.
It is also effective in the treatment of injured and sore joints.
Signs of Arthritis and sore joints
- Uncomfortable to get up from a lay down position
- 'Jerky' movements
- Reduced playful behaviour
- Lagging behind or limping when walking
You and your dog don't have to accept these conditions of joint discomfort or arthritis - it's a condition associated with ageing, but it doesn't have to be that way! Technyflex Canine is quality green-lipped mussel for dogs.
Treating your pet with Technyflex®, a high quality joint supplement, will assist in many ways. Administering prior to onset of these conditions is also recommended for increased mobility and as prevention for ageing joints.
"Prevention is better than cure"
A key component in rebuilding cartilage and connective tissues, are glucosamine's and GAGs (glycosaminoglycans/ mucopolysaccharides). GAGs consist of precursors such as glycosaminoglycans and chondroitin suflates which provide the necessary building blocks to rebuild cartilage and connective tissues.
GAGs also contribute to the viscosity formation of synovial fluid, which are well known for their lubrication qualities of the joint. These characteristics (GAGs) also offer protection from free radicals and provides nourishment of the joint.
Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever)
- Rich source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids
- Soothes stiff joints
By utilising the safe and beneficial COX-1 pathway, Omega-3's (ETA, EPA & DHA) inhibit and in effect block the inflammation pathways known as COX-2 and LIPOX-5.
Nutritional breakdown of Technyflex® HA Canine
Glycosaminoglycans (including chondroitin sulphate and proteoglycans) – up to 588mg.
Infused hyaluronic acid – 40mg.
Omega-3 213mg – essential fatty acids.
Minerals 34mg – including boron, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc.
Vitamins 34mg – including A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, and E.
And, as always, you can trust that all our products, including Technyflex® HA Canine, are made from non-GMO ingredients, contain no additives, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, are dairy-free, gluten-free, and are manufactured in New Zealand in compliance with the highest quality standards.
1-10kg: 1 capsule/scoop per day
10-25kg: 1-2 capsules/scoops per day
24-40kg: 2-3 capsules/scoops per day
40kg+: 2-4 capsules/scoops per day
Derived from seafood. Do not use if the animal has a shellfish allergy. Administration in pregnant animals is not recommended as safe use of this formulation in pregnant animals has not been established. The products and information given on these pages is not intended to substitute medical or veterinary diagnosis & treatment, but to complement it. Please use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please seek the advice of a qualified practitioner.