Product only available in Australia
Mobicosa® Capsules are a natural joint and natural anti-inflammatory treatment.
- 100% Greenlipped™ Mussel (Perna canaliculus)
- High in Omega-3
- 100% Natural
Our processing ensures that the full goodness of our mussels are not lost or ruptured in the processing. The less steps taken in processing confirms higher yields of nutrients.
- A natural analgesic (pain reliever)
- Rich source of anti-inflammatory Omega-3 (EFAs)
- May assist with soothing stiff joints
Proven Safe and Natural
- No additives
- Readily absorbed, in contrast to cartilage products
- Bioactive benefits are quickly recognised
- Can be taken long term, with no known adverse side effects
This product does not contain yeast starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours, artificial preservatives, dairy products or fillers.
High Nutritional Benefits
- Greenlipped™ Mussel (Perna canaliculus)
- Only high quality mussel meat is used, not shell
- High in Omega 3: total 36.3mg per capsule (EPA 17.7mg, DHA 10.9mg, ETA 2mg, ALA 4.2mg)
- GAGs glycosaminoglycans/mucopolysaccharides
- Minerals & Vitamins
- A natural whole food
These nutrients provide the body with physiological and biological benefits, and provide your body with a synergistic approach for complete joint integrity and well being.
Daily Dose: Take 1-4 Mobicosa® capsules per day with meals. Increase or decrease daily intake as required.
Loading Dose: Take 3-6 Mobicosa® capsules per day with meals for first 10 days.
Average Typical Analysis per 2g:
Energy 31KJ, crude protein 1.05g, Total EFAs 218mg, ash O.32g Total carbohydrates: 306mg, moisture 0.l0g
Total Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) per 1000mg (2 x capsules):
Total Omega 3: 363mg (EPA 177mg, DHA 109mg, ETA 20mg, ALA 42mg)
Boron 32ug, calcium 19.4mg, copper 9.2ug, chromium 4ug, iodine 27ug, iron 0.92mg, manganese 30ug, magnesium 9mg, potassium 22mg, phosphorus 19.8mg, sodium 70mg, sulphur 36mg, selenium >2ug, taurine 58mg, zinc 1.26mg
Presenting Vitamins: A, D, E, 82, 83, B6, B12 and vitamin C
Vitamins per 100g: vit B2 1.51mg, vit B6 4.67mg, vit B3 5.31mg, vit C 8.62mg
Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) mucopolysaccharides:
GAGs 11-15% prominently chondroitin sulphate, with proteoglycans up to 30%
Derived from seafood. Do not use if you have a shellfish allergy. Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women. The products and information given on these pages is not intended to substitute medical or veterinary diagnosis and treatment, but to complement it. Please use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please see your doctor or health care professional.